How to Invite Participants to Your Study
You can use Q Method Software to send invitation emails to your participants without leaving the platform. After creating the Participation Codes and assigning them to your participants' email addresses, you can now invite them to your study.
Here are the steps to send invitation emails:
1. Select the Study
After logging into Q Method Software, click on the title of the study in the Study List interface. This brings you to the Study Dashboard and populates the study's sub-navigation.
2. Go to the Participation Codes section
On the study sub-navigation menu, click Manage Participants to bring up the participation code manager.
3. Select the participants you wish to send an email to.
- Check the box to the left-most column of their Participation Code.
- Click Email Participants.
NOTE An email must be provided for each participant if you want to send them an invitation from this page. If no email is provided for the participant, the email participant button will be disabled. You can add an email for a participant by clicking the ellipsis icon menu, and then click edit participant. Enter the participant’s email in the text field and then click submit.
- Select the invitations email option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the message for your email in the text field below.
- When you are finished writing your email, click submit.
A message pops up to let you know how many emails were sent.